Sunday, July 29, 2018

National Lipstick Day 2018

                                                   💄Happy National Lipstick Day 💄

          I celebrated by shopping all day. I grabbed my free MAC lipstick 💄 in Dare You. My store didn't open until 12pm but I arrived early and was towards the front of the line. It was a nice time waiting chatting with other beauty lovers like myself. I was very impressed with the selection of colors this year. Last year had some pretty wild colors that many people were not impressed with. Many felt it was leftovers that didn't sell well. I  picked the purple last year and actually really didn't mind the color at all plus hey free makeup is always okay for me and I like experimenting with colors I normally would not pick. This year had a great selection and had a lot of regular colors that were perfect for daily use. Next I stopped by Sephora since it was in the same mall and grabbed my free mask which will be my first time using one from the Sephora line. I got the Pearl face mask that is used for Perfecting & Brightening. After the mall I went to a few more store and scored some great deals below.
Also got 2 free Covergirl lipsticks at Target 🎯   
Cartwheel 25% off Covergirl Lipstick
Print $3 Coupon or $2 if already used the $3 (I go through My Points to earn points towards giftcards for printing redeeming coupons)
Redeem Ibotta Rebate $3 up to three times *$10 Bonus for new Ibotta users with code: hzzxpq 

Also found clearance covergirl at walmart which ended up free. I used additional print coupons since there are a ton of Covergirl available on coupons.com and you can stack with Ibotta as well.
CVS has some amazing beauty deals again this week. I was already exhausted by the time I got there so I grabbed a paper and picked up a couple lippies.
NYX lip products
Buy 2 Pay $11.98
Get $10 Extrabucks back
Earn $1.19 towards Beauty Bucks

No comments:

Post a Comment