Sunday, July 21, 2013

July 2013 Citrus Lane Subscription Box Review 13 month old Boy

Well I got my first Citrus Lane box. I got it for my son who is 13 months old. This came at a great time because it came right after his birthday so it was like a bonus birthday gift! I love the thought of getting something in the mail every month! I am a stay at home mom of four young boys so I look forward to the mail! I want to share with everyone what came in my box.This is a picture of everything I got in my first box. I got five items total.
The first item was a Melissa and Doug peek-a-boo toy. This was a really fun neat gift. All my kids have been playing with it. They are 6,5,3,and 13 months. It is wooden which I love and very good quality. I love the Melissa and Doug brand toys so this is a great item to get. The retail value according to Amazon is $8.25
The next item is Ella's Kitchen mangoes and carrots nibbly fingers. At first i wasn't sure if my son would like these since carrots and mangoes together sounded a little strange to me. Well he loved them!!! I tried them and actually they are not bad at all. He already ate the whole box and we picked up another one at Target today. The retail value of the box I got at Target today was $3.29.

The third item was a Zo-li sumo snack stacker. I have already used this twice since just getting it. It is so great for the diaper bag. It has three compartments for snacks and a neat handle. I love that it is BPA free as well. It is very well quality and such a hit for me. The Amazon retail is $14.72


The fourth item is Cool It buddy instant cold packs. I have all boys so these will come in handy! These are always great to have on hand. The pack come with two. The amazon retail price is $4.99.

The fifth item is free 10 postgrams gift code. I haven't used these yet but you can send postgrams to people right from your phone pictures. The retail value is $10.
FINAL THOUGHTS:
I really loved this box and so did my family. I got a lot of useful items and the overall value of the box is $41.25 I am already using the stuff I got and can't wait for August box. The boxes are $25 a month or if you choose a subscription you get a price break.  It's worth it to try it out. You can order your first box and their is no obligation to keep getting boxes you can cancel at anytime.
If you sign up with my referral link you will get $10 off making your first box $15! Here is my referral link below to sign up. Thank you! Also the referral program is great. Once you join you get $10 for every friend you refer. So when you join with my link you get $10 off and I get $10 off my next box. This is great to share with your friends once you join to make the cost of the boxes even cheaper!

No comments:

Post a Comment