Thursday, March 1, 2018

Skin Care Goals for 2018


*I partnered with Neutrogena to assist with my skincare goals for 2018 and received free products

Today is March 1 the start of the third month of the year. This year one of my goals was to really focus on doing the best for my skin. I am in my early thirties and realize now is the time to focus on my skin to ensure it will stay healthy,hydrated and looking good for years to come. My current skincare status is my skin never has enough hydration. Excellent hydration is one of the most important foundations to healthy skin. Neutrogena provided my with five free products from the Hydro Boost line to test out. Hydration is what I need so these products sounded like a perfect fit to try out. The Hydro Boost line is formulated with Hyaluronic Acid. Hyaluronic Acid is the ingredient I always look for when I am looking for a product to moisturize and hydrate.


The Cleansers:


Hydro Boost Exfoliating Cleanser
-soap free
-oil free
-paraben free
-non comedogenic
I was really impressed with the exfoliating cleanser. I am always cautious when using a exfoliator on my face because it can often cause irratation. I am happy to report that the Neutrogena Hydro Boost Exfoliating Cleanser is extremely gentle and worked wonders at deep cleaning my skin. It is so gentle that it can be used daily.

Hydro Boost Hydrating Cleansing Gel
-soap free
-oil free
-paraben free
-hypoallergenic
-non comedogenic
 The cleansing gel worked really well and my skin felt clean and hydrated after using. It is also gentle on your skin and helps lock in hydration to your skin.

Hydro Boost Gentle Cleansing Lotion
-fragrance free
-oil free
-paraben free
-hypoallergenic
-non comedogenic
This was my first time using a cleansing lotion. There are two methods to using the lotion:washing off with water or wiping away with a cloth/tissue. It worked great at removing all my makeup and did not leave any residue behind. My skin felt really soft after using it.



Hydro Boost Water Gel
-oil free
-non comedogenic
The water gel did an excellent job at proving all day hydration. I love that it is an oil free formula.



Hydro Boost Multivitamin Booster
This is a new product from Neutrogena. I take a multivitamin daily because I understand the importance of nutrition. I have never thought about a topical multivitamin. This serum has both hyaluronic acid and Vitamin E. This serum  gave my face an amazing healthy glow and really revitalized it. The serum is best used after cleansing and before moisturizing.

Overall I was impressed with the results from the Neutrogena Hydro Boost line. I can see and feel the difference in my skins hydration since I have begun using the products. The Hydro Boost line will really help me achieve my skincare goals. The two products that really stood out to me was the multivitamin booster and the exfoliating cleanser.  I was very impressed at how well they worked and how gentle they were on my skin! The best pick for sensitive skin is the Gentle Cleansing Lotion this was very gentle and is fragrance free. Look for the Neutrogena Hydro Boost line next time your at the store or learn more at Neutrogena
#Powered by BrandBacker #SponsoredPost
What is your best tip for hydrating skin?

No comments:

Post a Comment