Saturday, July 29, 2017

New cash back grocery savings phone app Fetch Rewards



I utilize quite a few phone apps that you earn cash back when you grocery shop. We are a family of seven so every little bit of savings adds up at the grocery store in this house. I recently started using a new phone app called  Fetch Rewards This is a new cash back app where you earn points on purchases that you can redeem for a MasterCard virtual code or other gift cards. I usually redeem for amazon or itunes gift codes since I can always use those. Rewards redemption start as low as 3000 points which is a $3 reward.
 If you use my referral code: M5AJC  you will get 1500 points when you sign up which is half way to your first reward. I have cashed out a couple times already and very pleased with the app so far. The gift card redemption codes arrive right away so there is no wait for our reward. I like this app because they have many brands of products you can earn rewards for.

My other go to  grocery store money saving phone apps:
App: Ibotta
App: Berrycart
App: Savingstar
App: Shopkick
App:Checkout51
App:Mobisave
App:Walmart Savings Catcher





*this post contains referral links please read disclosure

No comments:

Post a Comment