Thursday, September 12, 2019

Coffee Swap: Apple and Ginger Fresh Juice


I have been on a bit of a health kick lately. I have been under some stress which caused some weight loss and kind of reset my eating habits so I look at it as a kick start to getting back into shape and healthier eating habits. I bought a juicer a long time ago and sadly don't use it as much as I should. I am committing myself to using it more though! I am a pretty big coffee drinker but I have cut coffee out to limit my caffeine usage. I wake up pretty early and my day is hectic at the start. I miss my coffee and needed something to replace it. I found this apple ginger recipe and figured I would try it out.  You can customize it to for however you want. I use two apples and cut them into pieces since its easier to juice smaller sized fruit. I then cut a chunk of ginger and peel that. You can add more or less ginger. The ginger adds a really nice kick so I add more on days I really want that extra kick. It's working out really well for helping me transition off coffee and its super healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment