Sunday, November 24, 2019

Book Review: The Wife Between Us by Greer Hendricks

The Wife Between Us The Wife Between Us by Greer Hendricks
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Plot: A scorned ex-wife seeks to ruin her ex-husbands wedding to his new wife.  Is the ex-wife just biter and jealous or is there more hiding beneath the surface to her compulsive behavior.


My Review: This is the second book I read from Greer and Hendricks. Usually when I read a book I really enjoy I like to read another from the same author. I found this at the library and decided to give it a read. It's really hard to describe the plot and what I liked since there are so many twists and turns I do not want to give away any surprises or details. There were quite a few times where I was shocked at what the reality was since I was expecting something completely different. The main character Vanessa is who the story centers around. There were many times in the story I went from liking her to disliking her and in between. That seemed to happen with a couple other characters as well. This shows how many different twists there are in the story.I really like that I had no idea how this story was going to turn out. In the beginning I was thinking it was going a completely different direction so I was very pleased with the surprise ending.


No comments:

Post a Comment