Wednesday, December 11, 2019

Sweet Potato Black Bean Tacos


A delicious vegetarian meal perfect for meat free Monday. I received a package of Sweet Potatoasts to review. Sweet potatos are one of my favorite foods so this was a perfect food for me to try out.  The Sweet Potatoasts are simply frozen sweet potatos that you simply cook in the oven. There are tons of great ideas on Pinterest for meal ideas to pair with the Sweet Potatoasts.



Check out my dinner board here! 

I choose to make sweet potato black bean tacos with mine based on pinterest inspiration. 

The potatoasts are easy and just need to be cook in the oven. While they are cooking I cook the black beans and prepare the toppings.

I really like meals like his since everyone can customize their meal to how they want and that is a win win for everyone.


No comments:

Post a Comment